Maintenance Air Duct Cleaning - Minneapolis
Maintenance Air Duct Cleaning For Homes That Have Had Their Ducts Cleaned Within The Last 5-7 Years by Dust Doctors
Air duct cleaning is recommended after a Deep Air Duct Cleaning every 5 to 7 years, or at a point when a light
buildup of dust becomes evident.
- The Maintenance Air Duct Cleaning Process involves the connection of a high suction truck mounted vacuum into
the main trunk lines of the air duct system. This creates negative air pressure and ensures dust will not blow
into the home.
- We cover or seal each supply and return air register in your home.
- Then one register at a time, we use high compressed forced air to push and flush the dust and debris down to the
main trunk lines.
- We use either a forward or reverse air whip, which is best described as a brush that is designed to scrub square
duct work, to scrub the main trunk lines pulling the dust and debris back to the vacuum, removing it from your
- We provide you with a basic furnace cleaning, ensuring no dust will remain in the furnace cabinet. (Cleaning of
the blower wheel is recommended and available.)
This method is great if you have your ducts cleaned on a regular basis or every 5 to 7 years. If it has been longer
since you last had your air ducts cleaned by Dust Doctors, we suggest the Deep
Call us to learn more
or receive a free estimate over the phone.