The Most Complete Duct Cleaning In Twin Cities
This is a great way to clean your ducts after a construction project, first moving into a home or you have not had your ducts cleaned before or during a furnace replacement. The leading HVAC Companies, restoration companies and remodelers in the Twin Cities hire us to do this for them. This process includes whips, spinning brushes along with our highest suction vacuum. Nobody cleans your ducts more thorough than our deep clean services by Dust Doctors. We guarantee your satisfaction.
Here are some of the reasons you may be a good candidate for a deep clean from Dust Doctors:
- It has been longer than 5 years since your last duct cleaning.
- You just moved into a new home.
- You completed a remodeling project or you bought a new construction home.
- There were or are smokers or pets in the home.
- You want a return to almost new duct system.
- There are allergy sufferers in your home.
Our Deep Clean Process may use a Spinning Brush or a Forward Air Whip to clean your supply vent. Our process involves more than just one tool and that is what makes the difference.
- The Deep Cleaning process is where we hook a high powered truck mounted vacuum into the main trunk lines of the duct system, creating negative air pressure and ensuring no dust will blow into the home.
- We cover or seal each supply and return air register in your home.
- The second step is to use a fast spinning brush on your supply and whips on your return return lines. This is scrubbing the sides of the vents and moving any heavier material and moving it toward the mains.
- The third step is a final high pressure air wash down the lines.
- We use either a forward or reverse air whip to scrub the main trunk lines pulling the dust and debris back to the vacuum, removing it from your home. You may wonder what is an Air whip… it is best described as a brush that is designed to scrub square duct work.
- We uncover and replace any registers that we removed from the supply or return air ducts.
- We provide you with a basic furnace cleaning, ensuring no dust will remain in the furnace cabinet. (Cleaning of the blower wheel is recommended and available.)
- BONUS!! We also clean your dryer vents.
We guarantee your satisfaction with our cleaning process. There isn't anybody in the Twin Cities or Suburbs using our process or level of equipment.
The pricing for our Deep Clean depends on the square footage of your home and how many vents you have. Call us to learn more or receive a free estimate over the phone.