Annual A/C & Furnace Maintenance Plan
What’s the best thing about a home heating or cooling system? When its operation is reliable and repair-free!
That’s the kind of sustained peace of mind you enjoy when you enroll in our maintenance plan.
Comfort Keeper Maintenance Plan
As the name suggests, membership includes annual preventative maintenance for your home heating and cooling systems. With regular maintenance performed by our highly skilled, experienced technicians, you can look forward to:
- Fewer or No Repairs
- Extended System Lifespan
- Reduced Utility Costs
- Overall Improved Operation
- Cleaner Indoor Air
But that’s not all your membership includes...
More Comfort Keeper Benefits!
As a Comfort Keeper customer, you’ll also enjoy:
- Priority Scheduling
- 10% Off All Heating and AC Repairs
- Calls When Tune-Ups Are Due…
And the best part? You can enjoy all the benefits of Comfort Keeper membership for just $169 a year! To learn more or enroll today, contact Dust Doctors now by phone or email.
Here’s some of what we inspect and if necessary clean as part of furnace maintenance:
- Carbon Monoxide levels
- Heat Exchanger
- Flame Sensor
- Blower and Inducer Motor
- Blower Motor Capacitor
- Electrical Connections
- Temperature Rise
- Gas Pressure
- Burner Flame
Here’s what’s included in our AC cleaning and inspection service:
- Clean or Replace Filter (Owner Supplied)
- Check Thermostat Settings
- Check All Operating Controls
- Lubricate All Working Parts
- Check Condensate Drain Function
- Check Electrical Connections
- Check Refrigerant Level (Extra charge to refill, if necessary)
- Clean Condenser Coils
- Adjust and Clean Blower Compartment
- Check Compressor
- Check Blower Wheel on Furnace
- Check Condenser Fan Motor
To begin enjoying Comfort Keeper benefits today follow these easy steps:
- Fill out the order form - Download Here
- Add payment
- Send to Dust Doctors 102 W County Road C, Suite B, Little Canada, MN 55117
- Or call us at 651-319-9777 to set up your account.