EXTREME AIR WHIP - AIR DUCT CLEANING - MINNEAPOLIS
Sometimes maintenance or air whip cleaning alone is not enough. Your return air vents are so dirty they need a little extra help. This cleaning is the solution.
- The extreme air whip cleaning process is where we hook a high powered truck mounted vacuum into the main supply and return air trunk lines of the duct system, creating negative air pressure and ensuring no dust will blow into the home.
- We remove the return air vent that is usually located on a wall.
- Then one return register at a time, we use high compressed forced air along with an air whip to push and flush the dust and debris down to the main trunk lines.
- We use high pressure air from a truck mounted compressor to blow the dust and debris in your supply ducts down to the main supply line. These are usually in the floor or the ceiling of your home.
- We use either a forward or reverse air whip to scrub the main trunk lines pulling the dust and debris back to the vacuum, removing it from your home.
- We replace any registers that we removed from the supply or return air ducts.
- We provide you with a basic furnace cleaning, ensuring no dust will remain in the furnace cabinet (cleaning of the blower wheel is recommended and available).
We guarantee your satisfaction with our cleaning process. This method is great if you have your ducts cleaned on a regular basis or every 2 to 5 years and you have pets or a lot of dust filling your furnace filter. If it has been longer since your last had your air ducts cleaned, we suggest the deep clean
The pricing for our Extreme Whip Duct Cleaning
is an extra $10 per return on top of the price for our maintenance or regular air whip cleaning. Contact us today to learn more or receive a free estimate over the phone!