EXPRESS - AIR DUCT CLEANING - MINNEAPOLIS
Our Express cleaning is a great cleaning for homes that have had their ducts cleaned within the last 1 to 2 years, and do not need to have holes cut into the main duct work.
- The Express cleaning process is where we hook a high powered truck mounted vacuum into the main trunk lines of the duct system, creating negative air pressure and ensuring no dust will blow into the home.
- We cover or seal each supply and return air register in your home.
- Then one register at at time, we use high compressed forced air to push and flush the dust and debris down to the main trunk lines
- We use either a forward or reverse air to scrub the main trunk lines pulling the dust and debris back to the vacuum, removing it from your home.
- Uncover and replace any registers that we removed from the supply or return air ducts.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning and Blower Wheel Cleaning is available for an extra fee.
This method is great if you have your ducts cleaned on a regular basis or every 1 to 2 years. If it has been longer since your last had your air ducts cleaned, we suggest the Air Whip or Deep Clean process.
The pricing for our Maintenance Duct Cleaning or Air Whip Cleaning depends on the square footage of your home - $99 for up to 1200 square feet. Call us to learn more or receive a free estimate over the phone.